Vac Update | Question |

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Vac Update | Question |
Hello today there is a big COD Mw2 update and i want to ask if anyone kowns if there was a VAC update too...
im not shure... dont use hacks though
now?O_o.............big updates?
Yeah i wanted to start COD and i got a 2,4GB update XD
... is there a Vac update checker out there ? xD
umm COD hasn't been updated. Its still on .184 and there havent been any minor patches either.
eeh i didnt noticed anything yet.
No update neither. :O
hmmm weird i´m from AUT and me and some friends have updates xD
I'm pretty sure there is I also got 2GB update.
Year by me came patch were install?!
My Cod didn't update :/ Strange..
no update here too
I'm from switzerland and I got Update too. when i will play I got patch file is different from server ;S wth?
do u use texture hack?
Seems like just some got the update.

Anything new or updated guys?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us