InfoBattlEye is Here!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
it means that basic champs/ waller will not work perfectly and always crash in midgame. Bighead and anti-kick will also detected by system. (I tried using waller yesterday, it is perfect but today it lags alot.)
champ/waller still work but any FLT file or Injector Blocked hack right now become harder than before
yeah so hacking still possible? :0
I already try disable batteEye By BELauncher In Blackshot/System/BattleEye then you should see BELauncher Edit it using notepad Silent install from 1 into 0 then save it work i can inject hack but It crash because the hack already Outdated
Quote Originally Posted by abdulfattah25 View Post
I already try disable batteEye By BELauncher In Blackshot/System/BattleEye then you should see BELauncher Edit it using notepad Silent install from 1 into 0 then save it work i can inject hack but It crash because the hack already Outdated
do u have skype?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?