Need help bypassing EAC

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need help bypassing EAC
No idea how to bypass EAC...

managed to bypass it offline. but not in online. like using perk hack stuffs..

Any clues that could help this miserable creature?..
There is no public EAC bypass for online. Sorry, but your going to have to make one yourself or pay someome, but some people are scammers so bewhere

You should be thankfull that we have an offiline EAC bypass thanks to @T-800
I've been trying for awhile but I feel like I'm no closer. Don't give up!
Don't asking EAC bypass dude
Because they afraid DEVS.
I think MPGH DBD forum now no sharing
zone.

They say 'use your own brain'
Maybe MPGH change the name
How about 'UYOB'
'Do not sharing DEVS watching us!
like this. .
Quote Originally Posted by madmax14 View Post
Don't asking EAC bypass dude
Because they afraid DEVS.
I think MPGH DBD forum now no sharing
zone.

They say 'use your own brain'
Maybe MPGH change the name
How about 'UYOB'
'Do not sharing DEVS watching us!
like this. .
Kinda sad to think they are looking over here
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Kinda sad to think they are looking over here
Not realy after patch1.82 I don't play dbd anymore.I normally play B1&PUBG ☺
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?