Shipito safe?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Shipito safe?
Is shipito really safe? I see good reviews and bad ones, who actually uses this service here?
Are there any other good reliable reshippers that can ship from US to UK?
I also read a lot of good/bad reviews.
Most of the bad reviews was items going missing in warehouse :/
From experience they are safe.
Depends are you trying to ship something there that will guarantee a bill? If so not a good idea
I personally use Borderlinx. Nothing has gone wrong with them at the moment!
They ask for ID verification sometimes
I wouldn't recommend any shipping companies.
But it really depends where u gonna use them for.
As far as I know they are perfectly legit
I used two times for Fitbit, everything went fine. Shipped both via AirMail to Brazil.
They are scammers, use vykingship.
Used them multiple times, never had a problem till today.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us