Thumbs upLooking for designer!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for designer!
I am looking for a designer that knows how to use Adobe AE. I need a very fancy signature made along with a user title. Will pay good $$$.

Contact me on Skype under: mpghplatinum

(Watch out for my recently new imposter. I feel special now )
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
I am looking for a designer that knows how to use Adobe AE. I need a very fancy signature made along with a user title. Will pay good $$$.

Contact me on Skype under: mpghplatinum

(Watch out for my recently new imposter. I feel special now )
Long time no see, believe it or not @Ally is actually really good with AE and may be able to help out.
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Long time no see, believe it or not @Ally is actually really good with AE and may be able to help out.
nupe
i was just telling him to animate his own but i guess he can just looking for a designer
i don't really want to spend time doing artwork for others, if its just a img title and signature i probably wont waste my time, steam artwork is what i prefer, si
Changed my mind. Message me on skype @Platinum
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us