Battlerite Lite codes

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Battlerite Lite codes
I wanted to know if anyone had any battlerite lite codes left over. My account said I am not allowed to PM people yet so I had to make a post. I know the game is F2P now but it still unlocks some of the champs. Thanks either way.

This was supposed to be [at] Ghost but it said I can't link people in post either. I guess since the account is new.
I got a shit load of codes left
Lemme know if someone snags this
Hey Ghost. Someone did get it before me. Still can't pm yet unfortunately.
Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeymango View Post
Hey Ghost. Someone did get it before me. Still can't pm yet unfortunately.
Get 25 posts
I assume just replying on here 22 more times wouldn't count?
Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeymango View Post
I assume just replying on here 22 more times wouldn't count?
posting a new thread or replying a post does count, you only need 10 posts to PM someone if i'm not mistaken
Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post


posting a new thread or replying a post does count, you only need 10 posts to PM someone if i'm not mistaken
Awesome. So I'm almost there. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="1"][B]I got a shit load of codes left
Lemme know if someone snags this
heey, can i get the code, ghost?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
. @Ghost gost got stalkers
Internet famous boi
Sent a code to everyone that PM'd me, i now have 10 codes left
I want a code ! Any one can give me one?
Do u still have some codes left?
Quote Originally Posted by VladiX.IMF View Post
Do u still have some codes left?
I have 9 left, send me a PM if you want one
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


I have 9 left, send me a PM if you want one
I would be really happy if you can give me one. Since I'm new to the forum I cant pm you and I don't wanna spam the forum with stupid threads just so I can pm..
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?