Super Knife!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Super Knife!
What is Super Knife?
Super Knife is a mod that when you with knife and you slash you don't need to wait those 2 seconds to slash again.

Instructions:
  • Download from the attachment.
  • Extract it.
  • Go to Start->My Computer->Local Disk->Nexon->Combat Arms Eu->Game and put it there.
  • Go in game and have fun!




I DID NOT MAKE IT SO I TAKE NO CREDITS.
Orginal Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/225-combat...per-knife.html
GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.zipattachment deleted · 803 downloads before removal
better to inform wich knife(s) u have modded because as i can see now is that u only have a registered mod for the shovel.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
What is Super Knife?
Super Knife is a mod that when you with knife and you slash you don't need to wait those 2 seconds to slash again.

Instructions:
  • Download from the attachment.
  • Extract it.
  • Go to Start->My Computer->Local Disk->Nexon->Combat Arms Eu->Game and put it there.
  • Go in game and have fun!


Approved post resultat.
Lol this is leeched , those are the same pics as corndogs I think .
leecherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I didn't made this I just posted this.
And CornDog Leached this from another member...
u dont know if he leecht it
cuz its fk simple to make it..
Quote Originally Posted by rayhvh View Post
u dont know if he leecht it
cuz its fk simple to make it..
Yeah right She just said she leeched it . xD .
I found this on another forum long time ago before CornDog posted this.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
I found this on another forum long time ago before CornDog posted this.
Then why didn't u leech it before corndog made it ? Anyway this works for CA NA and CA EU .
on the screenshot you see that it is the us-version.does this work for eu as well?
Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
on the screenshot you see that it is the us-version.does this work for eu as well?
Yes it works for eu as well
work that super knife leeched "mod"
Well,because there wasn't a Combat Arms EU Mod Section!
I just came here and saw the new Combat Arms Eu Mod Section.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Well,because there wasn't a Combat Arms EU Mod Section!
I just came here and saw the new Combat Arms Eu Mod Section.
Lol . Now let's stop spam . Just give credits next time .
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?