QuestionAimbot angles math help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot angles math help
Hello, just wondering how do you calculate the angles in bo2? What I mean is I found the pitch and yaw both writable addresses, however pitch for example doesn't stop at -85,85 it just keeps going up and up as you move your mouse. All the other addresses don't seem to be writable and looking at the assembly I couldn't figure out why either. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
first, the basic aimbot math it's: PointTarget - YourOrigin:



that will generate the vector between 2 angles, now for get the Pitch/Yaw this will be variable on every game, in this case you will need use VectoAngles(); from quake sdk, because the game still works on that math base... one recommendation is to reverse the game if possible and avoid things like the ones you are trying to do... cheers...
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?