QuestionWindows 10

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 10
Got me a new lappy with Windows 10. Coming from windows 8.1, I'm slowly getting adjusted to the changes. But when I tried to download adobe flash player and new clients it would come up with an error message that says I do not have admin privilege to install adobe flash player, thus I cannot access the new clients. Don't really know my way around this issue on Windows 10. Really don't want to play regular realm again.
Make sure that the User account on your PC is an administrator if you do not know how to set your account as and admin then google it and you'll have it done in no time
Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut115 View Post
Got me a new lappy with Windows 10. Coming from windows 8.1, I'm slowly getting adjusted to the changes. But when I tried to download adobe flash player and new clients it would come up with an error message that says I do not have admin privilege to install adobe flash player, thus I cannot access the new clients. Don't really know my way around this issue on Windows 10. Really don't want to play regular realm again.
Right click on the Adobe Flash player installer icon and click the optionn 'execute with administrator rights,' it helped me to fix the same problem with other similar thingy
lmao you should stay off daddies laptop.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us