mpgh.net: Firefox Theme

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
theres a bunch of them.

there was a firefox persona of the week competiton once.

it got about 20 submissions, and was supposed to be closed and voted on within 2 weeks of starting it. but i think they never voted on it...
strange thing about it is, dave wasnt in charge.
Dat looks cool.
I wonder who made that.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I wonder who made that.
i prefer the default one.



whats the windows firefox look like?
oh well just in case anybody wants to wear it.. It's there

D:
ya, thats pretty legit man
I know huh?
I would use this, but I don't use firefox.
then start using firefox mang
Quote Originally Posted by (Corndog) View Post
then start using firefox mang
Lol, I will now.
were you using IE instead?
/fail
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us