OutdatedKnoox new hack (150k stealth)

Posts 421–431 of 431 · Page 29 of 29
Quote Originally Posted by pbrealz19 View Post
Ok, but this new update is pretty dope. The flying car like OMG
It's too expensive I think for me it's better for driving on water than this flying option but still not worth to buy.
Quote Originally Posted by Gamer5443 View Post
One expensive update.
There were worse than this one but still a lot of things are much overpriced.
rockstar is kinda asking for people to use hacks...or whales to buy shark cards ^^


also...kinda sad we have to do stuff like this to actually enjoy the game
Did anyone get their reply from OP? How long did PM take? About to PM now.
Quote Originally Posted by ameerkatt_ View Post
Did anyone get their reply from OP? How long did PM take? About to PM now.
About 7 hours ago, haven't heard from OP yet.
Has anyone recieved an updated menu from op ?
When I inject it have pop up about not found file
Quote Originally Posted by nonzazahaha View Post
When I inject it have pop up about not found file
Maybe you should try looking for ur brain how many more ppl need telling the fucking menu is outdated
I cant pm kn00x or Eliendrel about the update (although Im sure plenty people are already)
Posts 421–431 of 431 · Page 29 of 29
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?