PostSave Game Editable Again ..

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Save Game Editable Again ..
So!
Save is editable again, you have "backup" save here:

C:\Users\(ur name of windows)\AppData\Roaming\CreamAPI\381210\remote\Pr ofileSaves

I couldn't edit save, but when I found this i could edit save again!

Hope this helps!
Thank You kurtosu
Cannot confirm this. CreamAPI is something different.
but what about their cloud server?
Quote Originally Posted by WideTree View Post
but what about their cloud server?
Still going on.
I think this is for cracked version.
I don't have such directory and my save is backed up. Close this thread.
can anyone help me? what do i do to remove all the legacy and rare shit so i wont get banned but keep everythin level 50? help pls

nvm u just press level and untick legacy in the savegameeditor -- im glad i wasn't in the server cos i'd be fucked if an admin looked at my profile
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us