WarRock Blood Splattered Metal Theme
Ok so I made this Warrock Theme Hope you guys like it! I made a installer for it with install creator pro so you wouldnt have to move the files yourself!
I know im nice lol now for the screenies!
[ScreenShot 1]

[ScreenShot 2]

[ScreenShot 3]

Ok so hope u guys like it there is a Image included that covers up the Banner at the top/ the add but when warrock updates again it will just replace it again with an ad so you can rerun the installer or just leave it as an add! well that it and i hope u guys have fun!
Virustotal. MD5: d3619d5fd2477b8cd25a64f561c63e6b Suspicious.Insight
WarRockTheme.exe MD5:d3619d5fd2477b8cd25a64f561c63e6b - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
I know im nice lol now for the screenies!
[ScreenShot 1]

[ScreenShot 2]

[ScreenShot 3]

Ok so hope u guys like it there is a Image included that covers up the Banner at the top/ the add but when warrock updates again it will just replace it again with an ad so you can rerun the installer or just leave it as an add! well that it and i hope u guys have fun!
Virustotal. MD5: d3619d5fd2477b8cd25a64f561c63e6b Suspicious.Insight
WarRockTheme.exe MD5:d3619d5fd2477b8cd25a64f561c63e6b - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
WarRockTheme.zip




