Crossfire Coupons

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Coupons
I am trying to get to my goal of 50 coupons for a permanent combat axe. SO im buying GP crates and im failing pretty bad(only 9 lol). So i was wondering if theres a certain bit of the wheel you have to spin to to get coupins more often. I think this is pretty much pointless because i think it's all random but it's worth asking .
Please don't flame
It is all random. There's no jackpot spot. Although GP crates suck, badly (IMHO). I've spent 160k gp for Thompson and haven't even gotten it yet... But with gp crates I. Get alot more coupons. Why do you want a permanent axe anyways?
it all about luck , but yea some gp crates does give you a better chance for coupon , I forgot which one. Try zp coupon , 50kzp - 30-45 coupon. Z8game fail , used to have coupon every crates. they reduce it , damn bastard
its accualy so, that i got 31 cupons on 15k ZP, but okay if 50k is 35-40 okay. lol
From doing 5-7 s//u//r//v//e//y//s ang 4-5 crediting, I got 5k zp. Spent it on 5 M4A1-Custom and got 9 coupons. I'd spend my money on that. Don't even waste your time on gp crates though, honestly(unless you want that gun and the coupons are on the side).
there was a black market bug..
there were some spots for getting permanent gun or coupons but it is patched by the z8 in last patch
Gifts from GP creates are to rare dude, try ZP, if u dont get coupen u get a GP anyway, or maybe something good
in 20 crates i got axe 90 days <3 and m4a1 custom
Quote Originally Posted by noobybanana View Post
in 20 crates i got axe 90 days <3 and m4a1 custom
DAMN U LUCKY BISH
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
DAMN U LUCKY BISH
sry 22 crates / 20 kriss and 2 m4 - and i got it
Buy the M4A1 they all ways give me coupon's when I buy them.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Buy the M4A1 they all ways give me coupon's when I buy them.
yes i think so too
i win lot of coupons and 1 time i won 1.000.000 mio gp on 1 crate :P
and i got m4 custom and ak scope on 8 crates
Go for ZP crates, you'll get coupons and better stuff in general. After I got a kriss and stuff I had gotten the axe for 70 days with enough coupons to get an Ak Knife and then some. GP crates rarely give coupons where as with ZP crates you'll get a coupons probably ever 2-3 spins unless you have REALLY bad luck.
m4a1 custom is pwnage
hm makes me wonder would i get 25 coupons from 30 crates?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us