DetectedSimple Glow ESP [11/28/2017]

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Simple Glow ESP [11/28/2017]

Status: Undetected 11/28/2017
As always, use at your own risk, THIS IS A PUBLIC CHEAT not a private cheat.
Instructions
1. Start CSGO
2. Open the cheat when you are in a game, not in loading screens or main menu or your csgo will most likely crash.
3. Press f9 to toggle the glow on or off (true or false)

Glow ESP health based


FAQ

1. Is the cheat VAC undetected?
This is a public cheat so it will be detected fast thats why you will use on your own risk like every other public cheat.

2. How much time until detected?
Only VAC knows that.

3. Got VAC BANNED! Garbage cheat!
Public cheat bro, what do you expect

4. CSGO closes when i run with this cheat
Fix: Download Driver Booster and update all of your drivers + follow the image with the second fix provided by a MPGH user.

5. Virus Detected!!!!!
There's no virus, the cheat is packed with VMProtect and that's why your antivirus deletes your file, disable it and your browser antivirus.

6. Works with Faceit Client or server side anti-cheat?
I don't know / give a fuck, it only directly supports VAC
I won't offer any support for this so good luck helping each other.


7. Corrupted archieve, can't open, deletes itself?
Disable your antivirus

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b5...0c70/detection



glow esp 11.28.2017_mpgh.net.rar1.9 MB · 898 downloads 21/60 malicious
Thank you good sir. Have a nice day !
Nice update!!
There was an update right now, is it still safe to use?
I can't open the cheat, why? I extract the files from my desktop and, it disappears. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
cs just updated this safe to use?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matt_rios11 View Post
I can't open the cheat, why? I extract the files from my desktop and, it disappears. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
disable your antivirus this should solve
I have been using your release for a while now, I appreciate the daily updates.

But I have one request to make.

Can you improve the memory handling this cheat has? it seems to place a ridiculous strain upon the CPU, almost more than the game itself. my hardware is worth more than £2000 and with the cheat on the frame rate goes below 60, when it can normally, if not capped, exceed 500 frames. According to task manager your cheat uses a lot of CPU power.
I am just requesting that if its possible rewrite the thread management of the exe. if not already, perhaps add multi threading or find any other way to decrease the strain on the hardware.

I mean it is a great cheat but seeing through walls is rather pointless if I can't even aim at enemies due to lag or latency.
That's another thing. sometimes, rather than lag, this seems to cause latency, forcing the ping to go up to 300+, I can confirm that this is not an issue with my setup or network as it only occurs with the cheat running AND ACTIVATED.

THanks for your hard work,

looking forward to future releases,

Anon
Quote Originally Posted by broken3d View Post
I have been using your release for a while now, I appreciate the daily updates.

But I have one request to make.

Can you improve the memory handling this cheat has? it seems to place a ridiculous strain upon the CPU, almost more than the game itself. my hardware is worth more than £2000 and with the cheat on the frame rate goes below 60, when it can normally, if not capped, exceed 500 frames. According to task manager your cheat uses a lot of CPU power.
I am just requesting that if its possible rewrite the thread management of the exe. if not already, perhaps add multi threading or find any other way to decrease the strain on the hardware.

I mean it is a great cheat but seeing through walls is rather pointless if I can't even aim at enemies due to lag or latency.
That's another thing. sometimes, rather than lag, this seems to cause latency, forcing the ping to go up to 300+, I can confirm that this is not an issue with my setup or network as it only occurs with the cheat running AND ACTIVATED.

THanks for your hard work,

looking forward to future releases,

Anon
wat
CSGO Updated, it is safe now?
Quote Originally Posted by cs16no View Post
CSGO Updated, it is safe now?
I used it an hour ago should be fine.
Very nice! thx for update!
still safe?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?