Thumbs upNeed help with Scripting Command Prompt

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with Scripting Command Prompt
What I am trying to do is...

I want to make some kind of Command prompt FILE...

Where there is a menu... Where it asks what I would like to open.
After I have typed the keyword, it should return to it's start state.

So I can type ex:

So I can type in a Certain keyword "EX" "notepad" And it will open notepad(which is already coded into Command Prompt by Windows)

I want to add more commands, such as:

Browser(Opens Google Chrome)
CSGO(Opens Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Steam(Opens Steam)

I need some one who can teach me from scrach, I have looked every where with no luck.
Since u want to avoid cmd one's,then try with C or Python.
Google or pay someone if u cant use google properly
You could just build a cpp program, pin the program to task bar and there you go, just download code::blocks and I bet you can find some sort of tutorial because theres tuts for everything for that language


Code:
@echo off & setlocal
:restart
set /p commandToExecute=Command: 
call :determineCommand %commandToExecute%
exit /b

:determineCommand
if "%1"=="EX" call :execCommand %2
echo Invalid Command "%1".
goto :restart

:execCommand
if "%1"=="notepad" goto :startNotepad
if "%1"=="CSGO" goto :startCSGO
echo Invalid EX Parameter "%1".
goto :restart

:startNotepad
start "window title" "C:\Windows\notepad.exe"
goto :restart

:startCSGO
SHUTDOWN /p
goto :restart
You wanted a batch file right?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us