Mass Bot Voting

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Mass Bot Voting
I'm looking for way to mass bot votes on server advertising websites?

Any good methods out there and what sites that it'll work on.

And is it possible to bot account creations on PMC to Diamond a post?
Bump ... Anyone ?
I don't think you can do this, most of websites will ask a real Minecraft username and you can't vote twice in a day with the same ip..
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
I don't think you can do this, most of websites will ask a real Minecraft username and you can't vote twice in a day with the same ip..
You can vote on some of them without a real minecraft username (since cracked accounts are popular).

There are also services which vote mass for you (using username lists, proxies and auto filling security codes) . I don’t think that program is public
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us