TalkingWTSMAKE A LOT OF MONEY EASY |Arbitration Betting| MONEY EVERY DAY

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
MAKE A LOT OF MONEY EASY |Arbitration Betting| MONEY EVERY DAY
Hello.

I suggest you earn a decent amount of money at arbitration in betting. If you do not know what arbitrage is, I advise you to look at the definition on the Internet.

I give you access to the Skype group. What are you getting?
-You do not need to have any programs and subscriptions, I give you all the arbitration matches every day. Up to 30 matches per day
-You earn a daily income of 2-10% per rate from your bank

The most important thing is what you get, instructions how to make sure that your account is not limited. How to bet correctly. How to behave on the bookmaker sites.

The price for access to the group is 150 $ for one month
To the first 5 people, the price is $ 100!


 
ToS:
No refunds unless I stop giving my service.
If you do not follow my instructions, you will be responsible for limiting your accounts
I reserve the right to modify these rules and to supplement them
I am not responsible for your money and for your profit, I only give tools and
I tell you how to work with them, it all depends on you!
You need to know what sites work in your country. If you do not know,
I'll help you pick them up




VOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by rallycross View Post
++VOUCH HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE METHOD WE CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY++
 
Proof

Unfortunately I can not provide screenshots of statistics, so that the bookmaker site will not block me.
I'll give you my account balance Paypal. This account is only for the bookmaker. This is my earnings for a couple of months.
234.jpg115 KB · 438 downloads
Please get a vouch from a more trusted mpgh user, also need a bit more proof besides a paypal screenshot. Anyone can inspect element their balance. (not saying you did) but giving more proof will result in more interest.
Quote Originally Posted by ImALegend2013 View Post
Please get a vouch from a more trusted mpgh user, also need a bit more proof besides a paypal screenshot. Anyone can inspect element their balance. (not saying you did) but giving more proof will result in more interest.
He has already asked me to take a vouch.
added you skype
I came under the giveaway of this dude. I would like to say a few words.
Before that, I did not know about this kind of earnings. We chose sites for my country and started to bet. Dude very well explain everything, helps and tells. For two days I bet 6 matches on CS:GO, I won all bets, because it's impossible to lose them. lol

My bank is $300, for 6 bets I earned $35. I'm happy with everyone, I think I'll take his subscription! Definitely VOUCH
I can confirm that he showed me proof that his money making method works.
Haven't tested it though.
Can confirm that the method works and looks okay. I did not use it as I don't have a good amount of disposable income, but the odds added up.

+Vouch

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #161
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: 5/10
The service provided is very poor. Its super confusing to someone who doesn't bet on sports different kinds of sports, especially on a betting site I am not familiar with. The service isn't organised. HOWEVER, in saying this, this service DOES do what it says. It's an arbitrage service that gives you 2-10% profit. Sometimes more.


Speed

Rating: 8/10
The service was slow (maybe because of time differences)


Price

Rating: 8/10
The price is okay but highly dependant on your initial investment amount. For example, the seller gave me a bet which profits me $40 if I invest $250. Therefore, regardless of what happens in the sports game, I will win $40 (100% guaranteed because of arbitrage). However, if your initial investment is low, then the profits you make will be low and may not cover the cost of joining this group. I'd say $250-$500 is a good starting point.


Seller

Rating: 9/10
Seller was alright to deal with


Overview

Rating: 7/10
While this service exactly what it says, the way the seller presents the bet is very unorganised. I think there needs to be a restructure on the service. Also important to note that I've seen people doing this arbitrage betting, and they've gotten their betting accounts banned/suspended. So be careful
I thank Allura for the time spent!!

I agree with almost everything, but there are two points.

-I have up to 100 sports, but if you put on many sports, you can quickly limit. Money you do not lose, but the maximum rate will be small
-Also, if you have at least $ 150, you can turn the bank up to 2 times a day. The average profit is 2% -7%. For a month, you will be in positive territory.
-I will try to restructure my service)

Also I would like to say that one seat for $ 100 is sold. 4 more left
This dude gives a completely working method how you can make money. We managed to a few bets, everything works, the profit goes! The dude cleverly explains everything. I VOUCH for him. Nice seller!
We started to work. has not yet made a bet, everything looks working. Very high-quality seller, responds to all my stupid questions. How will the result be I write
I am currently interested.
Hey I am very interested and would like to join ASAP please!
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?