WTSCall of Duty: WWII Steam Key (US)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Call of Duty: WWII Steam Key (US)


Selling Steam key for Call of Duty: WWII Standard, US Region.
Bought from Humble Store but couldn't use it due to region.


$45 BTC ONLY (O.B.O.)

Contact me through Skype on the button below


[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/readablewig9.png[/img]

Skype:
readablewig9


Proof:
Still selling!
Still available.
Still available.
Still available.
Bump, still available.
Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
Bump, still available.
I'm pretty sure that you can just use a VPN to redeem the key, it's what I do for most games I even did it for BO3.
Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
I'm pretty sure that you can just use a VPN to redeem the key, it's what I do for most games I even did it for BO3.
Thanks, but wouldn't risk my account since it's against SSA. Also, don't some games can't be run unless you're on a VPN (besides activation)?
Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post


Thanks, but wouldn't risk my account since it's against SSA. Also, don't some games can't be run unless you're on a VPN (besides activation)?
I don't think there's been a recorded incident of it actually being enforced, i've done it personally over 50 times. After activation you no longer need a VPN.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?