CrazyClient 20.0.0

Posts 151–159 of 159 · Page 11 of 11
learn to read, they have to approve the thread for it to show up.
Quote Originally Posted by willfuttbuck View Post
learn to read, they have to approve the thread for it to show up.
dont understand how kids can be so stupid l0l0l0
how on earth did you update it? I tried following the guy's guide but it was pretty hopeless. Got to the compare the difference part and then i was just lost.
Quote Originally Posted by tdude1481 View Post
how on earth did you update it? I tried following the guy's guide but it was pretty hopeless. Got to the compare the difference part and then i was just lost.
I already spent the time updating the source on the big xmas update, this time I just had to update packets and the version.

the guide on here is a little rocky to follow, but it's possible with the info there and the open source crazyclient available
Quote Originally Posted by agjhewhguijheuoig View Post
It's outdated you might want to tag it as such.
the mods will when they have the time, realm updated only a few hours ago, the mods have other obligations on this forum as well as you know, real life.
Quote Originally Posted by willfuttbuck View Post
the mods will when they have the time, realm updated only a few hours ago, the mods have other obligations on this forum as well as you know, real life.
God forbid we use a slight amount of common sense.
Quote Originally Posted by bcat55 View Post
God forbid we use a slight amount of common sense.
god forbid.

Honestly though, I know a lot of it comes down to a language barrier so it's not as asinine as it may seem.
Posts 151–159 of 159 · Page 11 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?