SolvedBanned

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Banned
I got banned for being "toxic" in 1/250 games this year, and it was permanent as well...

Is there any way I could get this account back?
You can try contacting Riot support but there aren't any unban tool afaik
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
You can try contacting Riot support but there aren't any unban tool afaik
I heard someone had a service where he/she unbanned users for a cost... Is this true?
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


I heard someone had a service where he/she unbanned users for a cost... Is this true?
haven't tested
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
haven't tested
But is it still worth a try (in your opinion)?
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


But is it still worth a try (in your opinion)?
I know there was one scam report against him.
It was closed tho.

Your decision, read feedback etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


I heard someone had a service where he/she unbanned users for a cost... Is this true?
It's not a guaranteed unban, just they'll try their best for you.
Has it worked for anyone so far, @Sephirofl ?
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
Has it worked for anyone so far, @Sephirofl ?
His feedback about league /watch?v=VJ-QSk__xLs
The question is ,if u want to throw 20$ to increase ur chance by X% more than ur own ticket ...
What an amazing buisness idea X)
create a ticket with riot support, doubt it will work though.
Quote Originally Posted by RS-SHOP View Post
create a ticket with riot support, doubt it will work though.
On their new policy, they wont unban anyone, unless it's something related to money invested.
I've sent like 4 tickets for my perma'd main and I've had no luck. Hope you have better luck lol.
You're not going to get any account unbanned, unless it's related to account security or RP purchases...
I thought everyone knew this already.
Quote Originally Posted by QLW View Post
You're not going to get any account unbanned, unless it's related to account security or RP purchases...
I thought everyone knew this already.
Okay... well thanks.
This can be closed.
Closed: Solved
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us