Upcomming Mods

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Upcomming Mods
Hey Guys,
These are my upcomming mods

Golden L96A1


Pokeball


Golden M9


I hope you like it, tell me which on you want first. The Pokeball is still in the making. I am going to make more soon. If you want to see any inprovements before i release it tell me.
post it in the mods discussion section
Lol, why hacks section?

Moved to modding discussion...
These are just texture edits. Some of these would be so much better with vertex edits.

I suggest Wings3D for small low-poly jobs like these.

Regards,
-Schyler-
Ehh, they're okay.
need some work.
More orange then golden to me.
Make It More Gold
@L9 I don't like orange color
@M67 I don't like the way that you copy / pasted it & I think it has been done many times
@M9 more yellow/orange than gold

Gj anyways I guess & keep trying
L96a1 is my favorite. Looks good. Personally, I would change the handle of the knife and the rest of the Pokenade so that it's not green...but that's just my opinion.
L96A1 Golden: More like L96A1 Orange
Pokeball: Didn't edit the pin, fail
M9: Didnt golden-fy the handle
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us