How come there suddenly isnt anymore public hack for this game anymore ?
I'm not very active in this Game Section but it could be different things.
1.) Sharing Hacks here will make them Detected pretty fast
2.) They have 2 gud AC (probably not)
3.) Hacks for this Game arent that popular?
Originally Posted by hure1233
I'm not very active in this Game Section but it could be different things.
1.) Sharing Hacks here will make them Detected pretty fast
2.) They have 2 gud AC (probably not)
3.) Hacks for this Game arent that popular?
They were popular but I'm assuming it became hard to make hacks for the game to where they would stay undetected long so that lead to private and paid cheats.
Guess the developers don't want to be sued like that 14 year old kid.
I've yet to find a paid cheat for this game lol
There are no paid hacks for FortNite :P
BattleEye is difficult to get around to my understanding and if a developer is going to create a hack for a game that utilizes such a hack detection they're likely going to charge for it so there's not many public ones.