@gerassss lua script for 2 different speed hacks doesn't work

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
@gerassss lua script for 2 different speed hacks doesn't work
Only the 1 key speeds it up, shift does nothing, tested by replacing 1.1 with 2
FPS drops for a little while after using speedhack, how can I fix this?
The FPS goes back up if I use the speedhack so I'm thinking it's some sort of FPS cap/V sync issue?
Dude, use speedhack hotkeys
The script is working fine for me. Are you pressing the left Shift or the right Shift button? Because the script is bound to the Left Shift key.

If it's still not working for you: can you try to bind it to another key?
Do this by changing "VK_LSHIFT" to the key you want.
You can find the needed codes by Googling for "Cheat Engine Virtual keys", or "Virtual Key Codes". (If you can't find the key code you want, tell me and I'll look it up)
Quote Originally Posted by Lancel0t View Post
The script is working fine for me. Are you pressing the left Shift or the right Shift button? Because the script is bound to the Left Shift key.

If it's still not working for you: can you try to bind it to another key?
Do this by changing "VK_LSHIFT" to the key you want.
You can find the needed codes by Googling for "Cheat Engine Virtual keys", or "Virtual Key Codes".
I am using left shift, rebinded to VK_2 and it still doesn't speed anything up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomLegal View Post
Dude, use speedhack hotkeys
Can you read? lol
It was working fine for me the other day. Haven't tried it today but I'd imagine nothing has changed.
Works, just had to restart cheat engine, strange.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us