CCF PUB HACK V1.9!!

Posts 16–30 of 271 · Page 2 of 19
man, I hope a mod approves this, if this is the real deal, then I have a better reason to play chinese CF lolz
O Yeah Swift Can the Cf Points work for guns now??? Just Asking cause u updated it ^_^
their forums say they do
approve it please!
In the 1.8 f4 was the Nospread But i amnt sure
Hmmm............ Ima try it... I only play on Friday Any one wanna join me?? Meh name is iOwnNoobs i think O.O. Oh yeah u could use the Cf points on Character like Spop, Mutation Characters?
its f5 :P and it still works
I will try this,hope it won't patch till I download Cf China
it took ccf china a week to patch version 1.7 and 1.8
Looks good swift.

/Approved. Post results.
170.5 MB. Done.
150-300 Kb/s how long it would take?
ccf? it took me like 20 mins or so
in 1.8 the cf points dont work for guns i hope it work now !!! can u sent me the site where u get the ccf hacks in pm pls ?
Posts 16–30 of 271 · Page 2 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?