WTSGold 1 NA (233 Skins 15 LEGENDARIES) ( ALL CHAMPS)

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Gold 1 NA (233 Skins 15 LEGENDARIES) ( ALL CHAMPS)
Desperate for good CS:GO skins as im quitting league

233 Skins 15 Legendaries 29 Epics and Over 75 are Legacy Skins
All champions in the game
Gold border (too lazy to get plat)
Looking for offers prefer CS:GO but paypal or bitcoin works too

Screenshots
Apparently I cant post images whatsoever because they are a "link" Hmu and ill send pictures
Contact me over twitter: deadassg
U have skype?
Quote Originally Posted by TooRed View Post
U have skype?
yes but its under my number and i dont want to release that, what's yours
I'm pretty sure you have to add other contact information, @wellshit.

Anyways, add me on Skype: ******thefatalhype
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
I'm pretty sure you have to add other contact information, @wellshit.

Anyways, add me on Skype: ******thefatalhype
Done! And what do you suggest? I don't want to leak my number should I create a new skype?
Your number cannot be leaked just by sharing your Skype account, @wellshit. It can be viewed by those that actually dedicate time to find it, unless you add it to your public profile... You can just remove your phone number, and you're all set.
Don't create multiple Skype accounts (or multiple of any accounts) because it is suspicious.

Also, I don't think I got an invite from you...
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
Your number cannot be leaked just by sharing your Skype account, @wellshit. It can be viewed by those that actually dedicate time to find it, unless you add it to your public profile... You can just remove your phone number, and you're all set.
Don't create multiple Skype accounts (or multiple of any accounts) because it is suspicious.

Also, I don't think I got an invite from you...
Added you if you are "Stone Cold" and I can't because my whole skype login is based on my number
Yes, I am Stone Cold.

But what is your username? I'm talking to everyone that added me, but I doubt any of these people are you.
@wellshit
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
Yes, I am Stone Cold.

But what is your username? I'm talking to everyone that added me, but I doubt any of these people are you.
@wellshit
Gavin Peterson
I sent you some messages, but I didn't get a response, @wellshit.
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
I sent you some messages, but I didn't get a response, @wellshit.
you're on do not disturb and ive sent you 3 mssgs
Quote Originally Posted by wellshit View Post
"Add af782"??
What do you mean?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?