Make The Game Brighter!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Make The Game Brighter!
I haven't really tested this, but I was going through the files of DBD and in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Config" the file DefaultEngine.ini (you can use notepad or notepad++ to look into it) has two files relating to gamma, which of course relate to brightness, the second one I tested only on the main screen It didn't seem to work but i still haven't tested the other one. I doesn't know if you need to unpak the .pak file or bypass CheatEngine

I also found some amazing other values that i might want to change, but i need to see if it works, if you change DefaultEngine.ini

Thank you have a great day!
what about in the match ? it helpful ?
OR you just going like: rmb click on desktop > personalization > display > calibrate color > next-next-next > move this one to the fukin sky to get blind, alright do not touch anything else just like next next next, you got it

for many games in which you can not change the brightness
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?