Exclamationililluminati

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
ililluminati
what do u say about these fuckers i say killuminati they are real trust me

plz coment they have played big roles in the world like the iraqi invasion and 2pacs death
mind my spellin
I have no Idea what ililluminati is
all I can say is R.I.P Pac.
Silly conspiracy theory propagated by the ignorant and the credulous.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
Silly conspiracy theory propagated by the ignorant and the credulous.
That is what they want you to think.
Hmmmm... They're all aliens.
~
when i will be a bit older,i will join a masonic/illuminati lodge
and gonna fuck up everyone!!
/sarcasm
Quote Originally Posted by United4ever View Post
what do u say about these fuckers i say killuminati they are real trust me

plz coment they have played big roles in the world like the iraqi invasion and 2pacs death
mind my spellin
Because 2pac was such a big threat to them lulz.
I wanted to be a mason; but they don't accept atheists.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
I wanted to be a mason; but they don't accept atheists.
I want to be an Illumanati, because it sounds cooler.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
I wanted to be a mason; but they don't accept atheists.
I wanted to be a Knight of Columbus; but they didn't accept Cthulhu.
I was thinking of being a scientologist, because its all sciency, but Tom Cruise ruined it for me lulz.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us