gift card refund

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
gift card refund
hi
i need to refund an itunes gift card of about 50 euro. Which is the best way to do it? which site - procedure?

this because i have to pay an in app purchase for a premium account (1 password app)
thanks
Just refund the in app purchase lol ezpz
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity1214 View Post
Just refund the in app purchase lol ezpz
Ok but is it feasible to refund a in app purchase relative to a premium service? I mean do I maintain the premium account also if I refund? Maybe have I to choose a specific reason for the refund?
If you refund in-app, the subscription is cancelled as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
If you refund in-app, the subscription is cancelled as well.
Perfect, this is the reason why I am looking to buy gift card considering the fact that refunding the in app purchase of the aubscription is useless..
You can just use the funds in the card, then use all the stuff you bought, and then tell Apple your little cousin or whatever did it. They usually will give it back.
This isn't recommended, as the company might just revoke the card.
Don't think it would work, and even if it did, I'd say no website. lmao.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?