Litebit,eu trading
First post on this forum, woohoo 
My Dad and I are quite new to cryptocurrency trading and have managed to make some decent profits on our coins. I have been browsing this forum much more recently and have not even seen this site mentioned in any posts. I do understand its mainly EU based but I'm sure other EU members have heard of litebit.eu. Is there a reason that other sites, like coinbase, are used more often as I have never really looked into them thoroughly. Thanks in advance guys!

My Dad and I are quite new to cryptocurrency trading and have managed to make some decent profits on our coins. I have been browsing this forum much more recently and have not even seen this site mentioned in any posts. I do understand its mainly EU based but I'm sure other EU members have heard of litebit.eu. Is there a reason that other sites, like coinbase, are used more often as I have never really looked into them thoroughly. Thanks in advance guys!
Now on to the question: Well, there is one BIG reason why you should not use litebit,eu as wallet. It's not always up. And also it's mostly optimalized for buying/selling coins. {this is what i found after a research about it}