Santas workshop

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Santas workshop
Got protocol error while using browser to run the Santas workshop anyone else encounters any problem?
What is this, new update?
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
What is this, new update?
Yes I just had what was needed for tink right away went in to it to see what it was and got kicked for protocol error right away was just wondering if anyone else had a problem. I wasn't using a client either
Didn't happen for me. Protocol error usually only happens when you no-clip into a way accidentally on browser (when you lag and you end up in a wall).
I haven't had this error.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Didn't happen for me. Protocol error usually only happens when you no-clip into a way accidentally on browser (when you lag and you end up in a wall).
Ye basically in short, you get protocol error if you're somewhere you're not supposed to be. ie in a wall
Alright, thanks for the input just was making sure before I popped more that it wasn't a common occurrence.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us