MW2 Multiplayer Hack Project + Force Host (1.0.184) By SilentRunner

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
MW2 Multiplayer Hack Project + Force Host (1.0.184) By SilentRunner
Im Back with a new update guys, Added a bunch of new stuff and did some tweaks im open to requests so please give me more input don't just download leave a comment.







Update: I have updated the Force Host feature and tested it multiple times and it works great have fun guys :P

New-
Lvl Hack Removed
Added Force Host
Added Force Laser
Added No HUD
Added Thirdperson
Added No Gun
Added Show FPS
Added No Smoke/Flash

Features-
AMMO* (Unlimited AMMO For Private Matches)
Jump Height (Adjust Your Jump Height For Private Matches)
Fall Damage (No Fall Damage For Private Matches)
Gravity (Change The Gravity For Private Matches)
Sprint Speed (Change Your Sprint Speed For Private Matches)
FOV (Change Your Field Of View)
Force Host (Always Get Host)
Force Laser (Forces Laser Sights)
NO HUD (Removes HUD)
Thirdperson (Thirdperson View)
Firstperson (Firstperson View)
No Gun (Removes Gun From Screen)
Show FPS (Displays Your Ingame Framerate)
No Smoke/Flash (Removes Flash, Smoke And Shellshock)

Test Build-
Added Time Scale (Change Time, Example Slow Mo)
Added Explosive Bullets (Kinda Explains Itself)
Added Crazy Ragdoll (Makes Ragdolls Float Around)

MW2 Multiplayer Hack Project.rar MD5:1c0bf9c40e83634d83de150865d49cf8 - VirSCAN.org 6% Scanner(s) (2/36) found malware!

Download:
MW2 Multiplayer Hack Project.rarattachment deleted · 378 downloads before removal
MW2 Multiplayer Hack Project Test Biuld.rarattachment deleted · 123 downloads before removal
Awesome u added it?
Can't wait till it gets aproved but does it has a vac killer?
Quote Originally Posted by evilbum View Post
Awesome u added it?
Can't wait till it gets aproved but does it has a vac killer?
No vac kiiller sorry, the force host is kinda a concept ive tested it with around 60% success but if anyone knows the full console commands to force host let me know because the ones I found just said console command unknown.
Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
No vac kiiller sorry, the force host is kinda a concept ive tested it with around 60% success but if anyone knows the full console commands to force host let me know because the ones I found just said console command unknown.
Silentrunner,
party_hostmigration 0; party_connecttimeout 1; badhost_endgameifisuck 0
Does work. Even if it says unknown command it makes me 100% host and i always use it before i am going to mod a server.
Quote Originally Posted by hobbli View Post
Silentrunner,
party_hostmigration 0; party_connecttimeout 1; badhost_endgameifisuck 0
Does work. Even if it says unknown command it makes me 100% host and i always use it before i am going to mod a server.
Tryed that but it does not work.
Looks good =D
Quote Originally Posted by supertron421 View Post
Your doing it wrong then, you have to enter it before you press find game and while your finding a game.
I can assure you I know how to write into a console its just not working for me. im using the MW2 weekend trail so maybe its slightly different.


Thirdperson (Thirdperson View)


looks like a screenshot of 3th person of mw2 itself u can set up in servers -.-
what is the force host command you use? because the one stated above gets you banned cause i was using it on 2 of my accounts and the third i didnt and did the exact same stuff (when i was host) using the console and i would like to test your command
very nice release

I'm impressed with the force host feature. Once this gets approved I will check it out.

Thanks :P
very nice release

I'm impressed with the force host feature. Once this gets approved I will check it out.

Thanks :P
Quote Originally Posted by iJustHelp View Post
very nice release

I'm impressed with the force host feature. Once this gets approved I will check it out.

Thanks :P
Nice double post -.-"

/applause

Anyway, I'm a little iffy about the force host feature.

First off it can get you banned.

Secondly, some people who have used the force host command were no loner able to enter mp games, they couldn't find any.

So yh, I'm hesitant to test this...
Hey guys, well I try and make my trainers safe anyway I can. But your never 100% safe when hacking. If you want to be safe as possible just use in private matches with your friends. The force host feature is alittle buggy but it should work 60% of the time. If anyone knows a mod so they can approve my file that would be great.
hey 1nt3l could you tell me more about cant joining games after force host?
Since i have this problem i can't find any games sometimes maybe 1 in tdm and 1 in domination but then its with a full hacker team so that isnt fun anymore.
Is there any fix to this?
Thanks. It's awesome.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?