WTBI WANT BUY ACC with (mega caps and fortune stars )

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I WANT BUY ACC with (mega caps and fortune stars )
HI I WANT BUY ACC AVA WITH (firbirde and black snake and corvus and xplore and more from fortune pls if u have any offer contact me skype SHAKAch thnx
Quote Originally Posted by SKANDER21 View Post
HI I WANT BUY ACC AVA WITH (firbirde and black snake and corvus and xplore and more from fortune pls if u have any offer contact me skype SHAKAch thnx
Hi, I have a 4 star general account for sale with every gun in the game. There are many people with that name on skype. What does ur skype picture look like? and what country r u from? thanks
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?