HelpAfter adding behaviors

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
After adding behaviors
So what do you do after adding a behavior? I added the .cs and .jm but I keep on getting this wserver error:
[17:35:33] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
at wServer.logic.behaviors.TransformOnDeath..ctor(Str ing target, Int32 min, Int32 max, Double probability, Boolean returnToSpawn) in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\logic\behaviors\TransformOnDeath.cs :line 20
at wServer.logic.BehaviorDb.<>c.<.ctor>b__35_1() in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\logic\db\BehaviorDb.PuppetMaster'sE ncore.cs:line 9
at wServer.logic.BehaviorDb..ctor(RealmManager manager) in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\logic\BehaviorDb.cs:line 64
at wServer.realm.RealmManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\realm\RealmManager.cs:line 225
at wServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\Program.cs:line 55

In general, what do you do after adding your behavior?

Help anyone?

Also, I was wondering whether there could be a new section where you just post your skype if you want to help someone.
Quote Originally Posted by robloxmaster123 View Post
So what do you do after adding a behavior? I added the .cs and .jm but I keep on getting this wserver error:
[17:35:33] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
at wServer.logic.behaviors.TransformOnDeath..ctor(Str ing target, Int32 min, Int32 max, Double probability, Boolean returnToSpawn) in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\logic\behaviors\TransformOnDeath.cs :line 20
at wServer.logic.BehaviorDb.<>c.<.ctor>b__35_1() in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\logic\db\BehaviorDb.PuppetMaster'sE ncore.cs:line 9
at wServer.logic.BehaviorDb..ctor(RealmManager manager) in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\logic\BehaviorDb.cs:line 64
at wServer.realm.RealmManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\realm\RealmManager.cs:line 225
at wServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Benjamin\Downloads\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\wServer\Program.cs:line 55

Help anyone?

Also, I was wondering whether there could be a new section where you just post your skype if you want to help someone.
You got the error because you tried to copy+paste the puppet master encore behavior. Make sure you have the necessary xml and make sure you didn't misspell anything. Never blindly copy+paste something and expect it to work.
Is there a tutorial on how to make the correct corresponding xmls?
Quote Originally Posted by robloxmaster123 View Post
Is there a tutorial on how to make the correct corresponding xmls?
Just look copy it from the latest prod assets.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us