Sorry - The bot won't run on wine. It will only run on a proper windows installation. You would have to install windows on a virtual machine or dual boot if you want to use the bot.
- - - Updated - - -
This sounds like poor performance due to a bad connection (I have the same issue). I'm not sure how to fix it to be honest - I'll look into it though.
- - - Updated - - -
I have created a minor update for the bot which includes the following improvements:
VirusTotal: virustotal.com/en/file/7b872f65acbede3462ce506ba3c11534630935cd082d820aa4 6f30a132b8c4c8/analysis/1513984192/
- - - Updated - - -
This sounds like poor performance due to a bad connection (I have the same issue). I'm not sure how to fix it to be honest - I'll look into it though.
- - - Updated - - -
I have created a minor update for the bot which includes the following improvements:
- Daily (and monthly) quest completion can now be checked using the new ScriptQuests.IsDailyComplete function (see docs in script editor)
- Added player targetting/killing (ScriptPlayer.AttackPlayer and ScriptPlayer.KillPlayer).
VirusTotal: virustotal.com/en/file/7b872f65acbede3462ce506ba3c11534630935cd082d820aa4 6f30a132b8c4c8/analysis/1513984192/
#16 ·


