Blast Hack v1.4

Posts 1–15 of 218 · Page 1 of 15
Blast Hack v1.4
Blast Hack v1.4
For live updates of these hacks and/ or beta test You will have to PM me.

Yes it is here blast Hacks 1.4

Tested On Window 7 Ultimate 32 bit Using Red Dragon 5.0.
Features
  • Fly : Alt (Next to space)
  • FPS : Pause|Break
  • Boxes | Chams : Numpad 1
  • No Sway : Numpad 2
  • Fullbright : Numpad 3
  • Wireframe : Numpad 4
  • Performance Statistics : Numpad 5
  • Skeleton : Numpad 6
  • No Breath : Numpad 7
  • Player Glow : Numpad 8
  • Player Wireframe : Numpad 9
  • Speed Hack : Scroll(On the Mouse)
  • No Spread : Numpad plus(+)
  • Bullet Tracer : Numpad Subtract(-)
  • vJump : Up Arrow / Down Arrow
  • SuperJump : End
  • SuperJump Double(X2) : Page Down
  • SuperJump Triple(X3) : Page Up
  • Panic(Use to Off Some Hacks ) : Numpad 0


Virus Scans

Virus Scan 1

Virus Scan 2

Images Are Here


TESTED ON WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32BIT Using Red Dragon 5.0

Credits
RagerZ
Topblast

All Errors are to be Reported as Below
Code:
Operation System:
32/64 Bit:
Error:
Screenshot:
More Detail:
All errors that are not written as about will be taken as spam

For live updates of these hacks and/ or beta test You will have to PM me.
Blast Hack v1.4.rarattachment deleted · 1,955 downloads before removal
again... awesome as usual(: gj
First Post Aproove, A trusted Coder.
Well i try my best
I just have 3 words


I LOVE YOU


(No Homo)
nice job man.
LOL I LOVE UR HACKS THEY ALL WAYS WORK FOR ME XD
Nice
Lol, I use numbers (: But.. Its nice use scrolls... Faster..
You should atleast try adding a menu or new hacks
Does This Work For Vista 32-Bit.? Just Wondering I Don't Have The Time.. Thanks
Even though I do not hack I dled so you can get help on here. I am just testing my Signature lol
Dude you own now that Speed aint always on I can just cham in peace ty man your my official fav CA coder ^_^
Approved (I did it when you made the thread but going so slow only just posted -.-)
Posts 1–15 of 218 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us