SolvedHacked Client Wont Work On LAN Server

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hacked Client Wont Work On LAN Server
So I am trying to join a friends LAN server, its plain vanilla and each time I join with hacks I connect but I get disconnected right after for

Minecraft error, Connection Protocol unknown: nit.minecraft.play.client.CPacket KeepAlive@34a15d09
or something along those lines

EDIT: I have tried Wurst, and wolfram. Version:1.12
Have you tried using a regular client to test to see if it works?
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Have you tried using a regular client to test to see if it works?
I am using the regular client... Version? Yeah Regular version works
What version is your vanilla server? is it 1.12.1?
If it still doesn't work, try installing spigot instead and dont have any plugins (will work just like vanilla)
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
What version is your vanilla server? is it 1.12.1?
If it still doesn't work, try installing spigot instead and dont have any plugins (will work just like vanilla)
According to when I open up on a 1.12.2 its a 1.12 server
Lol they dont know that I am trying to use hacks... Will be weird to just ask to download spigot and no plugins...
Its fine... have to play legit ;(
Solved ;( Thanks Allura for the attempted help
Quote Originally Posted by Asgeirr View Post
According to when I open up on a 1.12.2 its a 1.12 server
Lol they dont know that I am trying to use hacks... Will be weird to just ask to download spigot and no plugins...
Its fine... have to play legit ;(
Solved ;( Thanks Allura for the attempted help
Oh (I remember when I did that with my buddies lol), well always try other clients. if not, use liquid bounce, its a .jar mod. That should work fine imo.
Anyways..
/Closed as per request
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?