QuestionQuestion About Google

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Question About Google
Did a refund recently and in the final email it said that they "filed a refund request for your order ending in XXXXX"

Is this usually what the emails says or should I be getting another one?

Also how long does it take for the refund to hit the bank after the email?
I'm not exactly sure about opening the device maybe open it after 2 weeks so it's 100% safe. and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be proccessed within next business week not sure. not exactly sure if it's gonna get cancelled.
A few buissness days depending on your card though keep in mind its the holidays so expect delays.
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
Did a refund recently and in the final email it said that they "filed a refund request for your order ending in XXXXX"

Is this usually what the emails says or should I be getting another one?

Also how long does it take for the refund to hit the bank after the email?
did you call them or you did the refund via email?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?