WTB-Juul starter kit- 20€

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
-Juul starter kit- 20€
Hi,
If you want to earn some quick money and know how to SE juul, hmu. I'll give you 20€ (or price can be discussed).
Must ship to The Netherlands (reship would be too costly).

Reputable members only, preferably with thread.

Skype: guidoguy11
Hello, I have a thread selling the method to SE juuls, and can either teach you how to do it. Or am able to do it and ship it to you. Add me on Skype liplickey@gmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by guidoguy72 View Post
Hi,
If you want to earn some quick money and know how to SE juul, hmu. I'll give you 20€ (or price can be discussed).
Must ship to The Netherlands (reship would be too costly).

Reputable members only, preferably with thread.

Skype: guidoguy11
Juul doesn't even ship to Canada, I highly doubt they will ship to Netherlands. Best bet is just buying a vape from that big online retailer that starts with a, .de or .co.uk
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?