Thumbs upCRC32 Fixer (MW2)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CRC32 Fixer (MW2)
CRC32 Fixer (MW2)
Functions:
The program allows to play with textures without errors in game.
VAC Status:Undetected
Instructin:
♦First string to specify a folder with original files
♦Second string to specify path to new скинам
♦Press button "Start"
♦Wait while the program will complete
Viruscan
Screen.gifattachment deleted · 160 downloads before removal
1247_CRC32_Fixer.rarattachment deleted · 204 downloads before removal
Sounds pretty good, just upload a VS and a screenie through tinypic. Don't include it in the attachment.
I'll approve.
I'm gonna delete the other thread of this because it's just a re-post of this.
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
I'll approve.
I'm gonna delete the other thread of this because it's just a re-post of this.
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
I'll approve.
I'm gonna delete the other thread of this because it's just a re-post of this.
Oh the irony
and maybe credits to the creator? SuperNovaAO
I'll approve.
I'm gonna delete the other thread of this because it's just a re-post of this.
lol announcing the delete of a douple post with a double post ^^
ok EDIT post add VS
Release of fail
Original file has proper english text on the buttons and contains a donate button
disgrace to whoever did this
Sorry for the lag double post.
Credits - SupernovaAO, Period.
this choob probebly doenst even know what Crc is xD
Cool.
Maybe if this get's detected or any other way doesnt work you can use PEID with a crc32 plugin.
I thought I looked ok.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?