Sci-fi anime

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Sci-fi anime
Finished fullmetal alchemist,aldnoah and guilty crown. Any recommended anime to watch ? New anime are also recommended. I got 3 weeks to slack at home.
Ah sci-fi, well off the top of my head I'd recommend the following:
Steins;gate
Psycho Pass
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu personally this is a must watch
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
One Punch Man is sci-fi I think?
Shinsekai Yori

Those are all pretty damn good, if you need anymore let me know.
Id say
Psycho Pass
Kaiba
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Akira
Psycho Pass and Ghost in the Shell SAC come into mind. Both are my all time favorites.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Psycho Pass and Ghost in the Shell SAC come into mind. Both are my all time favorites.
What about parasyte, I mean it's a classic, among my top 5 of all time.
Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post
What about parasyte, I mean it's a classic, among my top 5 of all time.
Parasyte was good but as a sci-fi anime, I'd say Psycho Pass and Ghost in the Shell SAC are better. But Parasyte is a really fun watch.
Kanokon the girl who cried fox.
Definitely Psycho Pass
Parasyte and Psycho Pass
BeastKing is classified as Sci-Fi on some anime sites.

It's about humanity a couple thousand years from now living in space, and they send their criminals to some planet which every so often has a beast king, whoever the strongest is.
Nice. Gotta make a list
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us