Teamspeak vs *******

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Teamspeak vs Di s co r d
Ya'lll i fucking hate Discor d. I'd easily prefer Teamspeak as it's so easy to manage & get around.
Also seems easier for a noob to get around too.

Thoughts & why your option is better?

Edit: Couldnt write full word.. Changed it, cause it's debate fort? If I'm not allowed, sorry
Quote Originally Posted by BabyCrazy View Post
Ya'lll i fucking hate Discor d. I'd easily prefer Teamspeak as it's so easy to manage & get around.
Also seems easier for a noob to get around too.

Thoughts & why your option is better?

Edit: Couldnt write full word.. Changed it, cause it's debate fort? If I'm not allowed, sorry
i prefer ******* much more looks alot better and you dont sound like your from 2009 with di s co r d
Di scord is just nice since it integrates with stuff like twitch really well, Only thing I kinda hate about it is that theres no chat channels for voice channels you have that seperate which is kinda ass.
Sometimes disc ord takes 10% of my CPU!!! And it doesn't register push to talk. SO BS
Teamspeak is old and takes less power! TEAMSPEAK FOR LIFE
I like discor a lot but using it mostly for chatting
I prefer Dis cord, everything is better in Dis cord
******* is more smoother imo, and just easy to navigate and understand. It is like the new Skype but 100x better
You need the D.
I prefer Dis cord to be honest. I like their UI.
Dis more recent and more convenient
Dis much more recent, with much more functionality and all that. Only issue is that ******* staff may crackdown if you're doing CP...but you aren't trading CP, right? Marketplaces might get raided too or shut down since ******* takes that pretty seriously. However, it's a helluva lot better than Skype or Teamspeak or any of that shit. At least in my opinion, I really enjoy the extra functionality.
I prefer ******* its a lot more easier to handle
******* uses a lot of computer resources
Quote Originally Posted by MagiskELO View Post
******* uses a lot of computer resources
I'd like to have a source for this kind of claim, until you haven't objectively provided one, I put this claim as false, I've used ******* daily and had no issues with resources on my computer and/or otherwise, you're welcome to prove me wrong though.

I prefer *******.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us