Another Unban Request

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Another Unban Request
I know I really pissed you off, I didn't think that that would make such a bad impact on you. I thought you weren't being serious and just playing along. I have been on MPGH for four years and being banned just sucks. Banning me might not be a big deal for you, but try putting on my shoes. MPGH means a lot to me. I spend more time on MPGH than Facebook and Instagram combined. You can demote me to a CS or something for the punishment. Please reconsider my case, I think permanent ban is too much for me. Really sorry again.
Should have thought about it before you decided to reset all my passwords, you cock sucking bitch.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us