HelpHelp with a thread

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with a thread
hello, someone from the staff can change the title of my last thread (I can't put links) to
🔥All Adobe CC APS ◾️ from 5$, the cheapest ◾️ paypal/btc/eth ◾️Warranty ◾️Your own account ◾️ Bulk discounts

And eliminate at the end "Santi_01[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]"


This is because I push accidentally enter button and the title it's incomplete, If you can not, delete it and open a new one

And a question , when I can put links?
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Santi_01 View Post
hello, someone from the staff can change the title of my last thread (I can't put links) to
🔥All Adobe CC APS ◾️ from 5$, the cheapest ◾️ paypal/btc/eth ◾️Warranty ◾️Your own account ◾️ Bulk discounts

And eliminate at the end "Santi_01[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]"


This is because I push accidentally enter button and the title it's incomplete, If you can not, delete it and open a new one

And a question , when I can put links?
Thanks.
I hope you are following the market place guidelines before you start selling
I send private message to moderator
Done the first request.

Not sure about the eliminate part though.. not sure where you want me to remove your name
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?