AHK Quester for Doer of Deeds

Posts 46–60 of 82 · Page 4 of 6
I'm totally confused.. Does this work for steam? Every time I get it to run and hit f10 after answering the question nothing happens at all...
Quote Originally Posted by Kanathaull View Post
I'm totally confused.. Does this work for steam? Every time I get it to run and hit f10 after answering the question nothing happens at all...
Yes, I posted the Steam version on page 2. The version on page 1 is for non-Steam players.
Works amazing, love that on crazy client you can have it not dmg the little chicks so you only kill 1 enemy per run, helps with good kill ratio. You are amazing! Much love.
How many monsters does each quest kill because I may lose my slayer of gods bonus.
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
How many monsters does each quest kill because I may lose my slayer of gods bonus.
7 per run if you have your dmg auto ignore mobs set to off. 6 walls that count as monsters kills (Stupid right?) and the 1 large chicken for the quest.
Quote Originally Posted by TheShade1998 View Post
7 per run if you have your dmg auto ignore mobs set to off. 6 walls that count as monsters kills (Stupid right?) and the 1 large chicken for the quest.
Whats the mob id
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
Whats the mob id
when you start the script it auto ignore the correct mobs, you just have to make sure the dmging setting is off i thing
Is there a new crazyclient for patch X23.0.0 yet?
Sry to ask stupid but im pretty new, and want to try it out. where can i download crazyclient??
Quote Originally Posted by nabaron View Post
Did not work
Game updated, wait for a new Crazy Client or other client release.

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheDank View Post
Is there a new crazyclient for patch X23.0.0 yet?
No.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizgreen View Post
Sry to ask stupid but im pretty new, and want to try it out. where can i download crazyclient??
Nowhere yet, it's still being updated.
Does this script work on Steam?

And to start do you have to be in /tutorial or /nexustutorial?
Posts 46–60 of 82 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?