Haay

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Haay
Hello guys, how long ??

I'm coming back to this game haha, I have not hacked this game in a long time, but now I'm back.
Does anyone still play this game ? Anyone still want a hack ? haha
Bora haskia
Tem d.i.s.c.o.r.d?
I'd be up for making some new hacks :P I still have the game engine knowledge, could easily make some stuff and exploit it wonderfully :P
I was hoping the Classic CA be based on the 2010-2012 client ... It would be fun to do old functions like weapon spawn and god mode. But cbt was based on the recent versions, so there is not much new stuff to do.
Quote Originally Posted by chatub4 View Post
Bora haskia
Tem d.i.s.c.o.r.d?
br ? kkkk não mano

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I'd be up for making some new hacks :P I still have the game engine knowledge, could easily make some stuff and exploit it wonderfully :P
Let's go man, no one makes hacks for this game anymore, let's revive this area haha

Quote Originally Posted by chatub4 View Post
I was hoping the Classic CA be based on the 2010-2012 client ... It would be fun to do old functions like weapon spawn and god mode. But cbt was based on the recent versions, so there is not much new stuff to do.
When this game is released, I'll do hacks haha
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
Hello guys, how long ??

I'm coming back to this game haha, I have not hacked this game in a long time, but now I'm back.
Does anyone still play this game ? Anyone still want a hack ? haha
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I'd be up for making some new hacks :P I still have the game engine knowledge, could easily make some stuff and exploit it wonderfully :P
Soooo where my test files at?
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post




Soooo where my test files at?
lol been dealing with a new baby for the last 3 weeks, so things are a bit slow and i'm a bit behind on everything, but I'll have a day or 2 soon to work on it

@Hacker Fail
What's the best way to contact you outside MPGH, i'm not on here often, I do have ******* on every platform imaginable
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
lol been dealing with a new baby for the last 3 weeks, so things are a bit slow and i'm a bit behind on everything, but I'll have a day or 2 soon to work on it

@Hacker Fail
What's the best way to contact you outside MPGH, i'm not on here often, I do have ******* on every platform imaginable

I'll test for you and hacker fail if you guys need/want it.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post



I'll test for you and hacker fail if you guys need/want it.
I posted a another version of my hacker a few hours ago, u can test and comment if worked or not bro
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
br ? kkkk não mano



Let's go man, no one makes hacks for this game anymore, let's revive this area haha



When this game is released, I'll do hacks haha

BR aqui kkkk

So let's hack guys
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us