Outdated~ WFBCC updates and fixes

Posts 46–60 of 126 · Page 4 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by schmaterlife View Post
notice me sir

- - - Updated - - -

no if you got instantly popped u die
No, i dived so many things before and haven't died single time. I wasn't instapopped, it sat on me and i saw my HP go down slowly, but i didn't pay much attention cuz i'll get nexused anyway, and then it went to 0 and i died
sir my client wont let me in vault and oryx castle its just black tiles

- - - Updated - - -

set your autonexus to 30%
Quote Originally Posted by Andr- View Post
Did i just fucking die first time since Crazy created this client? I just downloaded this update, entered ecnore, some shit sat on me and i died. Not that im upset about items/char, but maybe there's something wrong with autonexus?
read the OP's notes and see if it applies to your settings
Quote Originally Posted by willfuttbuck View Post
that's something that's happened with crazyclient since I started using it a few months ago, I haven't really touched anything to do with the way it handles the clhp or syncing them or anything in that area i'm just using his code for that stuff, but since there's an option to force them to sync and it says it's dangerous I'd dare to assume that them not being synced is intentional or part of the way the autonexus works

that being said, i'll take a look at it and you should pm me the code
I tried fixing it now and being able to connect by changing the gameServerConnection.as, but it seems there are errors due to stuff being changed. Is it possible for you to send me your source in a PM, and I will send you one with the fixed syncing?
the command /find is awesome !!!!!
i didn't figured out where to configure the hotkey for the /setfinder since I though it would override incfinder, but not
what do i need unmuted to hear the key noti?
Quote Originally Posted by colson View Post
what do i need unmuted to hear the key noti?
Play Sound Effects
I cant do sprites though. It auto tps to the boss then instantly dc's me. There's only two options under the sprite tab: Panic mode and No tile movement
Quote Originally Posted by StarVsEvil View Post
I cant do sprites though. It auto tps to the boss then instantly dc's me. There's only two options under the sprite tab: Panic mode and No tile movement
There is NO sprite world hacks at all.... And on last Build Speedhack and stuff worked just fine you guys are just dumb and doing it totally wrong thanks for that because now it got removed..
@willfuttbuck
Sprite World Hacks on last build just worked fine! Don't listen to that guys i had no problems at all after xxx runs of sprite world with no tile movement and panic mode so you could add it in back again on next update.
Quote Originally Posted by StarVsEvil View Post
I cant do sprites though. It auto tps to the boss then instantly dc's me. There's only two options under the sprite tab: Panic mode and No tile movement
Sprite hacks have been completely removed. You're using the old client
Quote Originally Posted by colson View Post
@willfuttbuck is auto correct client hp fixed or can you still die?
Auto-correct client HP will always be a risk because you are trusting that the server's HP updates are rapid enough to give the client time to react. Anyone who has died with a visually full HP bar can tell you that they are not.
Stupid 10 message rule is making me unable to post links so I'm just gonna leave a post here. Sorry.
Sprite world auto kicks me. Protocol error
Quote Originally Posted by michal321 View Post
Sprite world auto kicks me. Protocol error
Read the fucking Thread there arent any sprite world hacks learn how to use hacks.

This section is the only one which pisses me of that hard really...
Posts 46–60 of 126 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?