Supoyb Vouch Thread

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This was a really good deal, he is having a sale $15 for 100 invites. He was fast with mine, maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I would recommend him. Thanks very much.
Date: 02/03/2018
Other Person involved: Supoyb
Item that has been sold/traded: Adobe CC Upgrade
Selling Thread (URL): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1337352
Optional: The only fact on the trade is that he changed the price to 5$ and on the thread was 3$, but anyway great trader!
Quote Originally Posted by mathiassj12 View Post
Date: 30-12-2017
Other Person involved: Supoyb
Item that has been sold/traded: Adobe admin account
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Everything went smooth. He was helpful all the way though. Overall nice
He said that he had a one year warranty, and now when it stopped working, it seems he blocked me on dis cord.

Edit: Added me again. Sounded kind of angry, kind of mocking. Telling me that for some reason that the warranty wasn’t valid, and before I could say a word he just wrote “bye” and blocked me again...

DON’T DO TRADES OR DEALS WITH THIS GUY
My adobe CC also stopped working after just a short time. Please fix it. I messaged you on Skype! Remember I had a warranty. Please abide by it. Thanks.
He refuses to provide account with "new method" unless I fork over more cash. Sounds like he just wants more money and won't give anything in return. I recommend never dealing with this guy. very rude.
Ok I just contacted adobe support about this and they told me the administrator of this adobe cloud team supoyb2@gmail.com has not paid the account. So the seller supoyb2@gmail.com sold us all these adobe accounts knowing he wasn't going to honour the 1 year guarantee. I guess we have all been scammed.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?