I should get BANNED if this COIN will not be nr 1 in 2018-2019

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
lol it won't be #1
Not #1 because of the Lumens Distribution of 100B, but it will be top 3 most assured. It just hit 0.55 , it doubled since I made this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cfalls View Post
Where can i even purchase some, have some spare money lying around and i can not find a site to buy anyone. someone help?
Quote Originally Posted by -IamtheOne- View Post
Hi MPGH Members. How are you all doing? Happy New Year to All!!! Now, I am from 3rd world country. I don't have too much money to spare but I would like someone to help me / guide through so I can buy some XLM. Where can I even purchase some, as I cannot find a website to buy, anyone here knows. Someone Help Me?
Binance, you can exchange BTC/ETH/Other currency for XLM

Or Exrates.me to bank deposit but it will take a couple of days!
Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
I
Compared to Ripple, Stellar it's open source with a decentralized network and operates in regions where Ripple doesn't, such as: Africa, East Asia.

Will Stellar be NR1? Probably not, considering the lumens distribution at 100billion that would be overly optimistic! But it will be BETTER than Ripple? Yes it will! A top 3 is assured.
What do you mean of XRP and Asia? Ripple have already more than 100 banks accepting it included banks in Japan but also the Bank of America!

XLM is great, but now Ripple is a superior project that surpassed even the Ethereum of the genius Vitalik and is almost at 100 billion dollars coin market cap value! Do you think XLM can match it? Not anytime soon if ever!

Do I think XLM is great? Yes!
Do I think it will be in top 3? Doubt it.
Do I believe is a better project than XRP? Right now, we shouldn't even compare them! I could write a whole lot of stuff about these two projects and the words centralised and decentralised are far from being the only reasons. Right now, XRP has better developers, community and liquidity! Superior in every aspect so far.
Do I believe it is as good investment "now" as XRP? Possible. But surely XRP is soon is gonna be accepted by more and more banks.

But XLM got doubled! So XRP, TRON got trippled etc. Difference is, XRP got pumped cause of the deals with the banks and XLM because of investors and that people bought it. Do you see the difference in it?

XRP already proved in a few time what it is about to do and made the early investors very happy. XLM is great to be in the top 10 so fast. But also ADA, IOTA and XRP kicked ass on the big boys (and possibly soon EOS will do) and despite I find XLM almost equal, I would not call it better than all these coins.
Ripple it's closed network and has a ton to do with everything. They say they "deal" with banks, but they opaque, opaque meaning they are NOT transparent, they also have small fees to be accepted and ongoing fees to stay in. Here stellar stays a lot better.And I mean to what you just said - Japan it's not SOUTH EAST Asia nor Africa. We talk about Philipine, Vietnam, Thailand. These countries have poor international trade and if a guy from Philipine wants to pay a guy in Nigeria he has to do with his own Currency, but instead, they'll be able to use Stellar.
IBM works with Stellar to facilitate those countries with international trade and help them trade within milliseconds.

XRP It's just as good as Stellar is but there are few points where on the long term Stellar will overtake XRP
Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
Ripple it's closed network and has a ton to do with everything. They say they "deal" with banks, but they opaque, opaque meaning they are NOT transparent, they also have small fees to be accepted and ongoing fees to stay in. Here stellar stays a lot better.And I mean to what you just said - Japan it's not SOUTH EAST Asia nor Africa. We talk about Philipine, Vietnam, Thailand. These countries have poor international trade and if a guy from Philipine wants to pay a guy in Nigeria he has to do with his own Currency, but instead, they'll be able to use Stellar.
IBM works with Stellar to facilitate those countries with international trade and help them trade within milliseconds.

XRP It's just as good as Stellar is but there are few points where on the long term Stellar will overtake XRP
The thing is not if XRP is as good as Stellar, but if Stellar will ever be as good as XRP! Do you know what is even the fees on XRP? And XLM despite supposed to be no profit, "has" low cost services and also with transfers. And also Stellar, as XRP does, eat a small amount each time. So I don't understand what do you mean to be better. Why XRP can't be in East Asia or Africa, cause I didn't read about that?

XRP is already sleeping on the bed with some big guys, that's why it's the best altcoin right now. Whereas XLM has to prove that can be as good.

XRP, ADA, IOTA and XLM are the future. I just don't see why XLM to be better than the others.

Yeah, IBM works with Stellar and American Express has partnership with XRP! Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Stellar mission is to expand financial access. Do you see the difference there?

You can't go wrong with either of them, but if nothing drastically changes, XRP now is a superior technology and is unlikely to be overtaken, if they work as they do.. The 3 important stuff are Developers, Community and Liquidity and XRP now is better in all of these!

I wish both of these to growth nicely, as I owe them both! :P
Flogged mine for a profit, feel like it's boutta crash.
Quote Originally Posted by Xahan View Post
Flogged mine for a profit, feel like it's boutta crash.
May god hear you. I just want it to dip so I can buy more.
Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
May god hear you. I just want it to dip so I can buy more.
It's not! And despite of our argument XRP vs XLM, we know that these coins right now will just continue skyrocketing!
Maybe some correction will happen though. I am almost sure XRP will have a correction like NXT, buy I don't know if XLM will go alongside. The thing about XRP is that it has too high evaluation.
HODL HODL HODL!

1$ this week I promise you
Quote Originally Posted by BestRanked View Post
HODL HODL HODL!

1$ this week I promise you
I am with you brotha. XLM to the moon!
idk how i feel about buying stellar through the website whihc i have to download
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
idk how i feel about buying stellar through the website whihc i have to download
what? You buy stellar through Binance (with other coin)

or Kraken with Bank Deposit
Steller is good but i think your overhyping it too much
Bought a hundred, let's see how it goes
XLM is a good coin, invest with caution
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?