[Help] Sentry MBA dynamic token
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to make a Sentry MBA config, which is a bit a special:
There's an user session ID which expires randomly, that ID is extractable from the previous page, I will try to explain:
URL 1 redirects to URL 2 which redirects to URL 3 (link expires after 20 minutes and is dynamically assigned by URL 2)
URL 2 is static and can be accessed directly, then will automatically points to URL 3
URL 3 contains the UserSessionId param
In Auth Stage, I defined the API I need to use for bruteforcing, which contains the dynamic UserSessionID value.
I'm struggling to extract the UserSessionId from URL:
Since we cannot access URL 3 directly, because it expires 20 minutes later and is dynamically assigned by URL 2 from the redirection, which URL to define where?
How can I use the parsed code as a variable in the Auth Stage additional data?
Thank you!
I'm trying to make a Sentry MBA config, which is a bit a special:
There's an user session ID which expires randomly, that ID is extractable from the previous page, I will try to explain:
URL 1 redirects to URL 2 which redirects to URL 3 (link expires after 20 minutes and is dynamically assigned by URL 2)
URL 2 is static and can be accessed directly, then will automatically points to URL 3
URL 3 contains the UserSessionId param
In Auth Stage, I defined the API I need to use for bruteforcing, which contains the dynamic UserSessionID value.
I'm struggling to extract the UserSessionId from URL:
Code:
<-----Bot Status: 421 - Parsing Error in the Intermediate Action Stage----->
How can I use the parsed code as a variable in the Auth Stage additional data?
Thank you!